Monday, November 12, 2012

Getting out!

Today I was suppose to get out and try to volunteer for a couple hours to get some social interaction and just get out.  I didnt have the energy to a: take a shower, and b: get dressed, so needless to say it didnt happen.  I can never make plans b/c I never know how I will feel each day when I get up.
Im disappointed, Im lonely, Im depressed,  Im mad.  Mad that I have fibromyalgia, mad that it is forever controlling my life.
Will it ever end?  Tomorrow I have appt with my disability lawyer to pick up a check :) and I have to make it, I may end up going in my fleece jammies and dirty hair! I will spray enough perfume on to make me smell like I had a shower. Im hoping tomorrow will be a better day for me.  I havent left the house for 2 days now.
I mopped the kitchen floor yesterday and laundered the rugs and that is what left me in the condition I am today.  Thats all I did, pathetic. And I didnt do that good of a job either, my floor isnt shining. Oh well I tried.
Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment